• Duration: full day
• Explore Argan tree forest
• Walk around the Medina: visit the colorful Souks
• Walk through the marvelous beach, which is popular with windsurfing
• Explore the fortress walls of the medina, built at the edge of the sea
• Visit the fishing old port with blue boats and colorful flags
• Possibility to visit Women’s Co-operative manufacturing Argan Oil
The Ourika Valley is one of the most attracting tourist destinations in the High Atlas, only 50 minutes drive away from Marrakesh, famous by its stunning waterfalls, beautiful landscapes and the magical Berber villages along the valley.
Early morning after breakfast, pick up from your hotel, and head to the Ourika valley; And before arriving to the town there will be possibility to visit The great weekly Souk of Ourika-if it is Monday, then head to the Berber villages along the Valley, where you will be able to visit a Berber house and share a cup of mint tea with the family; explore their traditions and their way of living.
Enjoy riding camels then head to women's cooperative specialized in the production of argan oil to see how this famous product is extracted.
The Tour ends in the village of Setti Fatma, After Traditional lunch at a small Berber restaurant, walk beside the river surrounded by greenery, then you can hike up to the famous seven waterfalls of Setti Fatma for about 1 hour with your local guide before you drive back to Marrakech
Pick up from your accommodation in Marrakech
Transportation with driver
Qualified Bilingual Driver
Free stops wherever you want
Drop off at your hotel
Pick up at 8:00 am
Drop off at 5:30 pm
AGBFull Day Tour to Ourika Valley & Atlas Mountains.
Tage : 1 | Naechte : 0